Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shopping Time!

Today's a shopping day and after I completed my facial at Fil, I headed straight to Plaza Singapura for some pleasure shopping.

Well, I planned on buying some clothes to wear but my face was feeling too sore from the facial and that made me lost interest in buying clothes.

After some window-shopping, I finally bought some books from Times Bookshop. They are Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns and Stephenie Meyer's Twilight.



I had been wanting to buy Hosseini's new book ever since it was released last year. The only thing that stopped me from buying was that it came in a hardcover edition. It's too big and heavy for my liking until I saw the soft cover version today. I grabbed the book without a second thought.

The same thing goes for Meyer's Twilight. I heard from maomao that it's a very good story and since I'm in a buying mood, I decided to get the book as well. It's a vampire/human love story and that alone is worth a read. I love vampires.

I will be starting on Hosseini's book first as it has been on my reading list for a long time now. His first book, The Kite Runner, was simply too good and I have high hopes for this second book.

Off to reading now!

Tada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment