Friday, October 3, 2008

My Special Day

Today is such a lovely day, except for the fact that I had to spend half a day in the office as I couldn't get a full day off.

Nonetheless, I had a fantastic lunch with my colleague at Carnivore Restaurant at Vivo City earlier in the day. It was a very meaty affair with beef and pork ruling the day.

In case you don't know, today's my birthday and that's my birthday lunch. I liked it the way it was, a simple meal with lots of chitchat in between. My colleague given me a small gift as a way of celebrating my birthday. The picture is posted below:




It's a small black tote bag with an unusual design of the top catch. Simple and elegant. After the lunch, we parted for home as she had another appointment with her boyfriend, who coincidentally shared the same birthday as me. There are so many coincidences in this world that it's truly amazing. Once, I had a classmate who not only shared the exact same birth date and year with me, he also had the same surname as me. Too bad we never kept in touch with each other after graduation as we were not that close.

Oh well, at least tonight I have a birthday cake to keep me happy. It's a long long time ever since my mum bought a cake to celebrate my birthday. It's a chocolate cake and the picture is attached below as well:




Overall, I have a good birthday today and it's nice to have a special day all for myself. Cool, isn't it? How I wish this day will never end!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment