Sunday, October 26, 2008

Interesting Commentary on Twilight Series

If you haven't heard about the Twilight series by now, you should seriously thank your lucky stars for that. No, seriously.

IF, by chance, you are interested to know about this series, you should try wikipedia. It's got a brief summaries of all 4 books that will help you to understand the series in a jiffy.

Alternatively, you can also check out Cleolinda's LJ, in which she gives her own commentary on all 4 books and trust me, you will have fun reading her comments. She's downright hilarious and witty in her excerpts. Which kind of makes me feel inferior. It's true, I swear.

My writing is so boring compared to hers. I should really, really learn a pointer or two from her. But for now, you should satisfy your Twilight craving by visiting her site. It's definitely worth a visit.

Cheers!

PS. I should have just stick to my Harry Potter. Darn. I absolutely love JK Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment