Monday, August 25, 2008

K-Drama: No more Couple or Trouble... =(

Tonight is the last episode of Couple or Trouble on Channel U and I'm feeling very sad. Throughout its airing on TV, I enjoyed chasing and watching the korean drama as the interesting storyline ensnared my senses.




The whole story is centered around a woman named Anna Joh, who had lost her memory and was taken in by Jang Chul Soo. He's the guy without the yucky flowers in the above picture. Lots of fun and hilarious incidents ensued between them and soon love grew between them.

It was such a pleasure to watch this drama rather than Fann Wong's latest vehicle which had her screaming at the top of her voice all the time. I don't really like these kind of screaming dramas but Mediacorp seems only capable of producing such shows. Light-hearted dramas/comedies are more of my cup of tea and Couple or Trouble is one such good example.

One other thing also attracted my attention in this drama. Jajangmyun or black bean sauce noodles. The female lead is seen eating this dish frequently in the show and she makes it look so yummy. Just look at the way she eats below:



It certainly makes my tastebuds drools in anticipation. Alas! It's not easy to find authentic korean food in Singapore, so I could only feast my eyes on the seemingly yummy noodles on screen as well as in pictures. See below:




It might look yucky but from what I have read, it's actually a delicious dish. Oh boy, I couldn't wait to try them out. *drools*

If only I'm living in Korea right now.... that would be so good! Food, glorious food! Yum!!!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment