Saturday, March 6, 2010

TuzkiSnap is one cool App!

I have just downloaded this fun and cute app from the iTunes App Store and can't stop myself from playing with it.

TuzkiSnap is solely made for the iPhone and users can either use a new photo or choose one from their existing library to use the features on the app. For my first shot, I took a picture of the dried grass patch that can be seen from my kitchen. I did mentioned before that the weather is extremely hot these days and I am using this snap to show it. After taking the shot, I can add accessories like frames and little tuzki around the picture. The final result is shown below:



Well, it is not a very fanstastic shot and my photography skills are awful but that's the best I can make do for now. From the picture, you can see that all the grass have turned brown due to lack of water and the extreme hot sun. Looks like we have to endure this sort of weather for quite a while. In fact, our meteorological station had stated that this is the driest February we ever had in 140 years.

Gosh that is so hot and dry! It's as though we are living in a desert. Tropical countries are really pain in the ass to live in, you know? I hope that I can get out of this country when the opportunity comes.

Nonetheless, I have lots of fun playing around with TzukiSnap and I used some old photos for decorations too. Strangely enough, I can't upload those processed photos onto Facebook. Hmm... I wonder what went wrong. In fact, I had to email the above picture to my gmail inbox then save it on desktop before uploading it to a hosting site. That was so much work.

Oh well I shall have to explore further to get the basics of this app. For now, it's snap time! >O<

No comments:

Post a Comment