Monday, March 1, 2010

Hot and humid weather is not my cup of tea

Since the beginning of this year, the weather has been getting really hot and humid. It's making me feeling sticky and yucky all over no matter how many times I bathe in a day.

My fan has been blowing all day long and it still doesn't chases the heat away. Man, I am melting in this horrible weather and it seems like it's going to be this hot until May. I see no relief in my current situation and the only time that I get air-con is when I'm working in the office. However the office is not my favourite place at the moment and I would rather spend all my time at home.

So I have got to bear with the heat and the humidity until the rain clouds decide to visit this sunny island. I wish Singapore is not so hot and humid. That would be so much more pleasant. In Australia, the sun can be glaring but the surrounding air is actually cold during spring, I think.

The key word here has to be humidity. It is the only reason why I am perspiring non-stop. Man, I wish I can get out of Singapore permanently. The longer I stay here, the more insane I get.

Argh! I can't stand the humid!!! Help! X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment