Monday, March 1, 2010

Yay! Manga on my iPhone!

I have finally figured out how to create manga files and read them on my iPhone using this software that I downloaded from the Apps Store.

eManga helps to create manga files by using its own software and then synchronizes with a compatible iPhone to the manga library. It is quite a nifty software and I can read my favourite mangas on my iPhone.

The only thing is that it requires a lot of effort in creating the manga files from my own database. That alone takes up a lot of time as I need to sort out the cover page, credits page and the manga pages into the software during the creation.

With the amount of time it takes, I am better off reading my mangas off the computer and it sure doesn't take up much time either.

Loading some mangas on my iPhone can help to pass the time while travelling outside. So far I have loaded a bit of 07 Ghost, Penguin Prince and Zettai Kareshi.

Anyway my real problem is not getting to read mangas on my iPhone but how to manage my huge manga collection in my external hard disk. My 1TB external hard disk is already maxed out and I still have more new manga releases to be stored. It looks like I have got to buy another external hard disk soon. Thank goodness the IT show is coming on 11 March and I can resolve my storage issue for now.

Still, I have got to plan out how to manage my storage space efficiently since I can't be buying external hard disks all the time if I run out of space to keep my e-data. Man, I wonder if anyone could offer me a permanent solution to this and no, I don't have a DVD writer either. This kind of sucks.

My manga collection can take up a lot of space in a disk. Oh, I also have my anime collection too. So these two collections are more than enough to suck up all the free space in my 1TB disk. Scary eh?

I seriously need some advice on this storage issue. Gah! X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment