Friday, March 20, 2009

Kuroshitsuji DS Game on Sale

Wow, a Nintendo DS game has been released for Kuroshitsuji on 19 March 2009. It's titled Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost. Pictures of the game can be found below for reference, all credits not mine:


Game Cover














An online website posted a mini review on the game, which I posted below:

--

Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost will have an original story with some original characters. Sebastian, the butler, and Ciel, his master, are in the game. Players can switch between the two characters and view scenes from different perspectives which lead to different endings. Since Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost is being billed as a “Master and Butler’s adventure game” the core game sounds like a text adventure, but Square Enix has some mini-games inside Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost too.


Update: Finally, a touch screen dishwashing mini-game. It looks like Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost is going to give players menial tasks in the form of mini-games
.

--

A quick check online for the pricing put it at S$91.58, which would be way out of my budget if I were to buy it. Well, I don't own a Nintendo DS Lite so it would be pointless for me to buy the game. However I am very tempted to own this game as it's based on one of my favourite manga and anime of the moment, Kuroshitsuji.

Oh man, what should I do? To buy or not to buy. It's getting on my nerves, seeing that only Japanese people will get to play this game for now. Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment