Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Interesting Bite on the Milky Way

According to Wired Science, the Milky Way out there in the space is now supposedly much larger than what was previously thought. To me, I thought the telescope picture of the galaxy is pretty cool though. See below for illustrations.


The Milky Way

I think it's pretty awesome that there are some other beautiful galaxies out there other than our own solar system. The way all these things are formed is simply amazing and that's how nature works for itself.

Everything out there is so mysterious yet glorious enough to captivate humans for centuries. Be it stars or the moon or the planets, everything has enraptured our imaginations so thoroughly for the longest time.

It's too bad that I can't afford those highly advanced technological cameras or telescopes that will allow me to take those gorgeous pictures. A good thing that NASA is on hand to take those shots for us.

Say, wouldn't it be a dream to be able to work in NASA and stare at all those little stars in the space as part of the job description? Sure sounds cool to me. However those kind of jobs are only applicable to the elite people. Meaning people who probably possess a Masters or Doctorate in their resume in order to get considered for the job. *sighs*

For now, I can only gaze at the galaxies through the eyes of these pictures and I am going to use the picture as my laptop's wallpaper for now. Till the next gorgeous pictures comes along anyway.

*grinz*

No comments:

Post a Comment