Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MSI Wind is Product of the Year

According to MSIWind.Net, pocket-lint has announced the winners of the Vodafone Pocket-lint Gadget Awards and the MSI Wind walked away with both the Best Laptop/Netbook award as well as the Product of the Year award.

The awards are decided by the UK's top technology and gadget journalists from online and print and MSIWind.Net has stated that it is one of the more reputable sites around.

I'm feeling so proud of my MSI Wind's achievements and the fact that I am an owner of a MSI Wind makes me dazzled. LOL. I don't know much about technology but I do follow the trends going on in the technology world.

It's a wonder for the MSI Wind to take the Product of the Year award straight right from under Apple's iPhone 3G. After all, you can't deny the fact that the iPhone has redefined the boundaries of the mobile phone world. Just like the way ASUS's eeepc single-handedly created a market of its own: Netbooks.

Besides, both the MSI Wind and the eeepc come from the Asian people, not those elite engineers from Silicon Valley, mind you. This make their achievements in the technology world much, much more significant.

In any case, I'm delighted to have my MSI Wind with me and hope it will last me for some time to come.

Right now, being part of the MSI wind users, I'm savouring its victory in the Gadgets awards slowly. Ahhh...

1 comment:

  1. I also want a netbook for myself, and I'm confused which one to chose. But with the MSI wind's being gadget of the year, it's on top of my list now. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete