Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Raining Heavily Now...

It's raining heavily outside now and judging from the thunders booming, there must have been a lot of lightning striking across the night sky too.

I wish I had a camera with the most advanced technology so that I can take pictures of the lightning. But these cameras are usually priced out of my reach. So I can only contend myself with lightning pictures posted by other photographers on the internet. See some of the interesting lightning pictures that I found just now:












They are so lovely and well-taken! Kudos to the photographers. I couldn't have taken such excellent photos myself, man. To take lightning pictures, you will need the right amount of time and especially luck. Lightning strikes anywhere in the skies and there could be some difficulty in pinpointing the exact strike location of the lightning.

I don't have much skills to talk about. Perhaps the experts will shed more light on that. Hmmm... I will need to do some research on the technique of taking lightning pictures. Then in the near future, I could take some lightning pictures of my own.

For now, my flu seems to have gotten worse and I hope the weather won't be making it worse. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment