Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ha! A Retard Reads My Blog?

I am very amused to log in to my blog and found a guy who calls himself retard posting on my cbox. So far, I have very little responses gathered in my cbox, so it's quite fun to see this retard posting about nonsense.

Well, billovee is a CHEAPSKATE guy. Freebies are given freely and willingly by the IT fair vendors. No one actually goes around comparing freebies instead of pricing. No matter what the freebies are, the most important thing is that your buying focus is on the main IT product, in my case a MSI Wind.

My Wind doesn't come with any freebies but I don't go round demanding people to give me freebies either. That's just plain shameless. If the product doesn't come with freebies then it's fine by me. My main focus is the Wind, not the freebies.

But if the vendors are offering the freebies themselves without the consumer asking for them, then that's ok too. It take 2 hands to clap. If the vendors don't want to give any freebies, then no matter how much the consumer demands, they would get nothing. If the vendors are willing to give based on their own initiative, then the consumers will get a good deal.

In fact, the price of the freebies is probably calculated into the selling price or is probably not worth much. In life, you don't hanker after things that you can't afford. There is no such thing as free lunch in this world. Everything comes with a price. You want cheapskate products with lots of freebies? Go to China. Everything is cheapo there. And probably poisonous too.

Hmmm... I think this retard guy is either billovee himself or just plain retard. Didn't I wrote about my experience at the recent Comex 2008? I don't even need to ask the vendors for freebies at the kiosk. All I did was to ask about the main products and they offered the freebies willingly. I don't have to be thick-skinned and demand for freebies before I make my purchases.

Still, everybody has their own opinions and no one will be fully convinced by the other party. This retard/billovee has his own view but so do I.

Plus this is my blog so I can and shall write whatever I feel is right. And billovee can't do anything about it. Other than being a online pest. Wahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment