Friday, August 22, 2008

Weird caller and he's out of luck too!

Earlier in the day, I received this weird call from a guy whom I had thought to be one of those numerous vendor supplying medical equipments for our company.

Of all timings, he chose to call at a time when I was having lunch outside. Then the sound quality of his phone was so bad that I totally had no clue on what he was yakking about. The generic brief I got from him was that he would be coming over to my company for some delivery.

As it turned out later, it was a misunderstanding right from the start and he had dialled my number by mistake. He wanted to send his speakers for repairs and dialled my number instead. *sighs*

So 9181 9039, whoever you are, I'm sorry but you are truly out of luck. Wahahahaha!!!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment