Monday, August 18, 2008

Michael Phelps is the Greatest Olympian!

Michael Phelps


Finally history has been created and a great star is born. As reported here, Michael Phelps of USA had won his eighth gold of the year. That is an astounding feat, considering that the best record was held by Mark Spitz with 7 gold medals won in a single Olympic year.

Now no one can write off Phelps as the greatest swimmer of all time. The best one ever. Along with Roger Federer, he has become my latest sports hero. His achievements are simply superb and I am in awe of his swimming prowess in the water. If only I could have a third of his swimming ability, that would be so nice. At least I can save myself from drowning in water. *sighs*

Anyway, my hats are off to Michael Phelps and kudos to him for getting so many medals.

Go, Michael, go!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment