Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's 10 Years Since...

It was 10 years ago when Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was first published to worldwide fame.

Now Scholastic is celebrating the 10th anniversary for the first Harry Potter book. Time truly flies and even I didn't realise that it's been 10 long years ever since the series was first started by J K Rowling.

Too bad I can't join in the celebration as I don't live in New York city, the headquarters of Scholastic.

Nonetheless I am happy that the Harry Potter series has come so far in its journey and even though the last book has been released, I still can't bear to let go of the series and the fantasy world which Rowling has created.

Everything about the Harry Potter universe has been so wonderful and for me, I will treasure my Harry Potter books no matter what.

Long live Harry Potter and J K Rowling!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment