Friday, April 15, 2011

Time to get this blog up and running.

It's really been a long time ever since I last updated this blog and I feel so ashamed of myself. But being on Twitter has pretty much taken most of my time away from everything else. I admit that is very, very bad. However I am trying to pull myself away from Twitter and get back on track with my real life.

So perhaps updating this blog can help to get the wheels set in motion. I don't know how long this enthusiasm of mine is gonna last but I'll try to maintain it as much as possible. By the way, don't expect too much out from me. I'm just a casual blogger and hence the things I blog are pretty much to what my interests are. I do appreciate it if you guys could leave some comments for me so that I can improve my writing.

I also intend to try out writing some fanfics but don't count on me to pop out a story that soon. I have no idea on how to start a story so I have to go and read some other fanfics first. I'll take things slow and easy. My life is pretty much centered around my work and my studies. Those two alone are enough to kill me by sucking away my life energy, I'm telling ya.

Ok. That's it for this welcome back post. Too much rambling. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment