Sunday, January 16, 2011

I wonder...

I am wondering if there are actually people out there who reads this blog. It seems so boring and I haven't even been updating it regularly. This blog is so inactive that even I forget about it most of the time.

Blame it on Twitter for making me neglecting this blog. Not only that, another new platform is up and rising to vie for attention, Tumblr. Is this the beginning of the end for Blogger?

Anyway, since no one is reading my posts, I suppose it would be interesting to write my own feelings on here every now and then. I seem to have many friends around me yet I still feel so lonely. It doesn't makes any sense but it is the only feeling that I have in my heart. I hate this feeling but sadly enough, that's the pathetic truth of my life. That's why I spent so much time online instead of interacting with real people.

I am truly pathetic when it comes to real life stuffs. For online stuffs, I'm pathetic to a certain extent as well. I make more enemies than friends and that says a lot. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment