Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That Nintendo 3DS

Well, having just read up on the Nintendo 3DS, I might jolly well go ahead and buy it one of these days. The red version is simply begging for me to take it back home. See?

The most touted capability is of course its ability to showcase 3D games in their glory. Apparently, it makes for an impressive eye-candy. So far, I'm interested in playing the Pokemon Black and White series. To play those games, I need a Nintendo DS console and only this model is currently on sale at the moment.

However I won't be buying it so soon. Priced at S$399, it is too expensive for me to fork out the money and buy it on the spot. I'll most probably wait for the price to drop and at the same time, wait for the red set to be launched. So far there's only Cosmos Black and Aqua Blue.

If only time would fly by as quickly~

No comments:

Post a Comment