Friday, April 22, 2011

Online Shopping for Some Books

Finally I got down to do some online shopping for my favourite books tonight. All in all, I bought six books, three mangas and three novels. That's quite a nice haul for me there.

For the mangas, I bought Kuroshitsuji volume 5, 6 and 7. I love Kuroshitsuji a lot and so it's one of the very few mangas that I would buy in print. Amazon is selling the manga up to Black Butler, Vol. 4, do check it out when you can. I strongly recommend this manga for all newcomers.

For the novels, all three books are written by bestseller author, Cassandra Clare and she is famed for her Mortal Instruments trilogy. I bought City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1) and Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices). Hopefully I will get all my books soon so that I can start reading them.

I already owned City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments) and City of Glass (Mortal Instruments), the initial trilogy of the Mortal Instruments. So far I have completed reading City of Bones and will start on City of Ashes soon. I shall write more about City of Bones the next time.

Ciao for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment