Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love SHINee and Lucifer!

Ok I admit I am very late in discovering this Korean boyband, SHINee, but hey, at least its better than never.

Their brand new single, Lucifer, won me over with its catchy tune & the five boys' excellent dance moves in its MV.





Among all the boys, I like Taemin the most as he stands out differently from the rest with his brown hair & he is easily the best dancer among all of them too. Onew is not too bad and has a cute baby face. Despite his looks, Onew is the leader of the group and is also the oldest member too.

As for Taemin, he is the baby of the group, being the youngest at 17. =) But in the MV for Lucifer, he looks so mature that I didn't realise his actual age only after I had googled him and SHINee. It's amazing how fast these boys have grown up within 1 year.

I look forward to more of SHINee. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment