Friday, May 14, 2010

Yay! I got distinction for my Ethics and Governance group project

Yay! I got back the results for one of my group assignments and we scored very well for it. I'm telling ya, Ethics and Governance (EG) is not an easy subject to tackle as you can get unexpected results from the lecturer.


In my case, I had failed my individual EG assignment by just a couple of points and our lecturer marked extremely strict. I was shocked to see that she put everything as unsatisfactory. Man, my ego was so badly hurt when I retrieved my assignment together with my Human Resource (HR) group mates on the day I completed my HR exam.

Anyway the release of my EG group project somewhat lifted my spirits a little but the most important thing is to pass the exam. If not, I might have to repeat the module again and that will sucks big time.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment