Monday, May 17, 2010

I finally got Jay Chou's new album, The Era

Yay! After a year of waiting, Jay has finally released his latest album on 18 May 2010. Well for preorder customers we get the album one day earlier. Hence I went to collect my copy at Tampines Popular although I did not order the 3D metal box version (see below).




For Taiwan fans who preordered, they get an additional 3D calendar on top of getting a set of 9 commemorative badges representing each album that Jay has released throughout his decade career. Singapore fans like me only get the badge, no calendar =(

I am not sure what I can do with the badges. Maybe I'll just put them aside and keep them in their original plastic so that dust will not accumulate.

The theme for Jay's new album is vampire and Jay dresses up as a vampire but somehow he doesn't look as good as the dragon warrior knight in his previous album. Nonetheless he is probably catching up on the vampire fever that starts from Twilight and I don't think it will hurt his album sales.

Now I am happily listening to his new songs as well as Ayumi Hamasaki's new album, Rock 'n' Roll Circus (see below).



I bought her album much earlier and after listening to the songs, I liked them immediately and now I am a happy fan. Both my favourite male and female singers have put out their respective albums so what is there not to be happy?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment