Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Manga Read: Skip Beat! Chapter 149

Yay! Latest chapter for Skip Beat! is finally here. You can get the chapter here.

Finally Ren gets his chance to kiss Kyoko and he's got the intended effect from her as well! See the pictures below and you'll know what I mean. All credits don't belong to me.





A smooch on the cheek!



Kyoko's reaction is so cute!


Now Kyoko can't stopped thinking about Ren and his presence. The exact same way that Shou occupied her mind with his forceful kiss too. However Ren obviously doesn't want her to keep thinking about Shou and hence he gave a small smooch on her cheek, not lips like what Shou did. Aww...

Meanwhile Moko-san gets stalked by her avid suitor and he even snatched away her chocolates. However, Hiou-kun came in to save the day, only to get insulted by the suitor. Eh, I can't recall who is suitor is. I gotta check back previous chapters as I have no memory of him at all. Probably he's too insignificant for me to remember. Hee...

Onwards to the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment