Friday, November 13, 2009

Gokusen Movie Coming to Singapore on 19 November 2009

Yay! Gokusen the movie is coming to Singapore soon! The opening date for the movie here is stated as 19 November 2009, which means it's next week! I have pasted a copy of the movie poster below for some eye-candy-viewing. That's Yukie Nakama as Yamaguchi-sensei in the poster by the way.



She's so cool, eh? ^_^


Currently I am watching Gokusen 3 of the TV series on my Apple iPod classic and I was so surprised to see the movie poster up at Commonwealth MRT station a few days back. I contacted Queenie immediately to book her to watch the movie.

Boy I am lucky enough that she's interested to watch and that she has the time to watch. Well, my movie kakis are getting lesser and lesser >_< Pathetic eh? Nonetheless, it's great that I can get to watch this movie as I love Gokusen.

Too bad I didn't get the chance to read the manga version, which should definitely be very good. Still I managed to get hold of all the 3 seasons of the TV series and I am very happy to re-watch them again. My favourite season is number 2 as it has Kazuya Kamenashi and Jin Akanashi. They are soooo cool. \(^o^/

In any case, the movie cast description mention Kazuya Kamenashi and I am sooo looking forward to seeing him again. Hee... Seeing how passionate Yamaguchi-sensei is teaching her students makes me wonder why I didn't get my own version when I was still schooling.

Oh well, this is the manga version so we can't take everything at face value. It's all entertainment, right? *_* Alrighty, I better start counting down to the day that I can watch the movie.

*paging for Queenie!*

No comments:

Post a Comment