Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anime Watch: Inuyasha - The Final Act

Yay! Inuyasha is finally coming back to finish off the last volumes of the story in this brand new anime by Sunrise!

I am so happy to see this anime being listed in Anime News Network as part of a new 2009 fall anime releases. It is said to continue from where the last season left off. To be honest, I didn't watch any of the previous seasons as I don't have the full set of episodes. To find all 167 episodes is a high task indeed and one that I failed. =(

However this latest season shall not suffer the same fate. I will strive to get all episodes and watch them all. After all this is the last season for the manga and I desperately want to see Inuyasha and Kagome being together at the end of the anime. Also I'm not too sure if the previous seasons have covered Kikyo's death. If not, then this new season is most likely to cover it and I must watch it too. It was such an emotional scene for Inuyasha in the manga. *sobs*

Plus we will also get to see Sesshomaru get his arm back, together with a new, powerful sword that truly belong to him. And of course, the final defeat of Naraku, that damn, undying bastard that just refused to go away.

Inuyasha is one of my favourite manga so now they are finally continuing the series is making going all giddy in my head. Hee...

So now I put the video below for preview so that we can see what the new season has to offer for us. =)



Watch Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen 01[Sub] in Anime | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment