Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wee! A Second Season for Kuroshitsuji!

According to reliable source, there will be a second season for my favourite anime, Kuroshitsuji!

Season 1 ended on a dubious note and I wasn't entirely happy with the way the ending was presented. Not to mention that freaky Angela/Ash thingy that creeps people out. One moment it's a she, the next moment it's a he. Dammit, make up your mind if you wanna be a girl or a boy, Angela/Ash! Geez!

Gosh, even Sebastian has no interest in such a weird creature. Anyway I hope the new season will animate the circus arc as it is a very fantastic arc that showcases Ciel's darker side.

Since they announced that it will most probably be shown next year, Yana would have already drawn several more chapters by then. Hopefully we won't get so many filler episodes like season 1 anymore. No freaky angels please.

I also hope that season 1 will find its way to Singapore soon. Too bad all we have been getting are older anime series that are of no interest to me. When will my wish ever be granted, I wonder.

Really, the anime scene in Singapore is truly pathetic. Perhaps the tv station has no more money left to buy rights to the newer anime shows. Oh man, how I wish I can live in Japan right now. I would be in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment