Friday, March 20, 2009

Anime Watch: Toradora Episode 24 is Out [Subbed]

The latest update to Toradora! episode 24 is out and is viewable here :



Watch Toradora 24 sub in Anime | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Frankly speaking, I both like and dislike this episode. I like it as Ryuji finally admits that he is in love with Taiga and even confessed to her. Similarly, Taiga also confessed her feelings to him and so, this starts their journey of living life together.

Yet, the option that they chose to live their lives together was to run away from their families. This is the part that I can't accept. They are so young, what right do they have to run away? Even Minori, Ami and Kitamura chipped in to help them escape. What the...?

I think it's foolish of them not wanting to further their studies at college and instead choose to run away to solve their problems. To me, it's more like an act of cowardice than bravery. In fact, Ryuji also hurt his mother's feelings by accusing her of pushing all her past faults onto him. It was the first time we saw Yasuko cried because of Ryuji.

In the end, Yasuko left Ryuji before he could and left behind some artifacts that would help Ryuji to get back to his grandparents' side. The episode ended with both Ryuji and Taiga arriving at Ryuji's grandparents' house and introducing themselves to them.

The next episode is the last one and I wonder how the anime studio would end Toradora. Hopefully it would be tastefully done as the series has been doing quite well so far. A slipshod work would render the whole series useless.

Time flies so fast and I just realised I have spent 6 months with Toradora on okto. Wow. That's like a long time ago. Gosh, all things will come to an end and this case is no exception. I shall look forward to the next episode. They better do justice to Ryuji and Taiga. Underaged runaway couple is not my cup of tea. Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment