Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nice and Cute Kuroshitsuji Website

I found this interesting website that is maintained by the studio that makes the Kuroshitsuji anime. Too bad I can't read the information on the site as it's all written in Japanese so I can only browse through pictures. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.

Browsing through the site yields some nice and cute pictures which I posted below for sharing purposes:


Looks like a poster made by fans?


Rows and rows of the manga, I guess.


Promotion posters for the anime


Cute drawing made by Yana Toboso?


Too bad I can't understand the language and fully comprehend all the writings in this website. But that drawing of Sebastian together with his demon form simply exemplifies cuteness. Hopefully the anime will end on a graceful note as the manga is still currently ongoing so they can't finish the anime's ending based off the book.

I wish they would animate the circus arc. That would have made the anime much more interesting as the circus arc is very happening. Too bad the author has yet to finish the arc so it remains a mystery.

So for now I have to contend with a totally different story arc in the anime. Kuroshitsuji seems to be very popular in Japan and look at those rows of the manga. Really amazing, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment