Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anime Watch: Kuroshitsuji Anime Episode 20 Out

The latest update to my favourite anime series, Kuroshitsuji, has just been posted about 2 days ago. Sadly though, there are no English subtitles available yet so for now I can't fully comprehend what the characters are actually saying. My guess is as good as anyone else's.



Watch Kuroshitsuji 20 RAW | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Nonetheless, it's still a very nice episode and features the return of Angela, who was thought to have perished in episode 18. This time round, she is out for blood and revenge against Ciel and Sebastian, though I believed she must have made some kind of an offer to Sebastian before she started whipping him.

I was sad to see Aberlin being killed by Lau for he was quite a nice fella actually. His sacrifice for Ciel probably made Ciel re-think about certain issues. I won't know for sure since there are no subtitles to help me along in this new episode.

Nonetheless, it's still a nice addition even though I would prefer to see the circus arc of the manga rather than this made-up arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment