Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anime Watch: Kuroshitsuij Episode 24 Subbed Version Up

Finally the subbed version for Kuroshitsuji episode 24 is out for viewing. Here it is:



Watch Kuroshitsuji-24 FINAL!!! [Sub Eng] in Anime | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


I am so sad that this anime has ended. It's one of the animes that I look forward to every week. However the ending leaves much to be desired. There are so many loopholes in this episode that I suspect the anime company might be aiming for a second season. If that's the case, I'm all for it.

I can never get enough of Kuroshitsuji and thankfully, the manga is still ongoing. According to the mangaka, her ending will definitely be different from the anime's ending. Well, I certainly hope so. Plus there is no angel arc in the manga version and that's a relief.

Imagine having a she-male for an angel, which is supposed to be a symbol of god. Plus this she-male has the hots for the demon butler, Sebastian. Poor Sebastian got his left arm cut off by the angel in this episode and the arm doesn't seem to grow back.

I wonder what's Sebastian's true form looks like, be it manga or anime. Both did not show Sebastian in his full form. Even Ciel in the anime version is not allowed to look at Sebastian's real form. Is it really that terrifying?

One thing for sure, Sebastian wears black heels in his real form. This is shown in both the manga as well as the anime.

Somehow I feel that the ending is somewhat hastily done and with the blackout scene, I don't know whether Ciel's soul is truly taken by Sebastian or not. Plus I want to know what will happen to Ciel's servants? Did they perish together with Pluto?

So many questions left answered. I hope a second season will come soon. If not, then a remake better be in the works. But the reality is that animes always differ from the manga source. So this might truly be the real end for the anime series.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment