Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fuwa Sho's Prisoner in Skip Beat!

In the anime Skip Beat!, Kyoko's childhood love and now her enemy, Fuwa Sho, hired her in the making of the PV for one of his songs, Prisoner. In it, Kyoko played an angel who turned evil after killing her best friend's love, a devil acted by Sho.

Now a video can be found on Youtube containing the full song, which is sung by Fuwa Sho's seiyuu actor, Mamoru Miyano and I think the song is pretty awesome.





I was surprised to read that he also did the voicing for Setsuna F. Seiei in Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Light Yagami in Death Note and Zero Kiryuu in Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty. Gosh, this guy is sure amazing as I like all the characters that he voiced for. To think that he is of the same age as me but he has achieved so much in his life. I'm ashamed of myself.

Hmmm a seiyuu job is so attractive. Too bad I'm not a Japanese otherwise I would have chosen to be a seiyuu too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment