Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whoa! It's New Year 2009!

Time flies so fast and before I know it, it's now 4 days into the new year of 2009. Honestly, 2008 has not been a very good year with all those depressing news on the financial crisis, terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

As for the countdown, I didn't go out anywhere in order to avoid the crowd and spent my time reading online manga. The current manga that I am chasing right now is Skip Beat! and it's totally awesome. Maybe I shall write about that later.

Right and so, on Friday night I went clubbing with mayi and xin at Zirca, the new club which had replaced the former Ministry of Sound. Frankly speaking, the whole atmosphere at the new club just reeked of boredom. The music was so-so and the dancers are not so fantastic at all. Plus the second level didn't have anything much except for a lounge named "Envy". Envy of the previous club's success, perhaps? After an hour or so, mayi and I went off to another clun while xin went home.

The second club was The Arena and at least the music there were much better than Zirca. There was a live band at the club but the singers are not quite good. The house music was like the Top 40s chart so it was pretty ok. Towards the second part of the night, it was getting pretty boring though and so mayi and I went home.

And so, back to the new year. My hopes for the new year would be that more pleasant things will come back to earth and that life goes on without any troubles or fears.

Happy New Year!!!

New Year Myspace Comments


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment