Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Hair Job Done

Phew! I had just completed a long hair job at the Reds salon at Suntec City today.

This was a cut, colour, highlight, wash and blow hair job that took almost 5 hours to complete. Throughout the session, I kept falling asleep as I was very tired and there was nothing much to do other than sit in the salon chair to get my hair done. As it was a special xmas package, the total cost for the whole job was $188.

Plus I had a treatment done in for my hair and that cost me another $35. Whoa! All in all, I spent close to $240 just on my hair alone. Boy, come to think of it, it was quite worth it as my appearance looks much younger and fresher than before.

My hairstylist picked the colours for me and I am happy that she got it done so nicely. The base colour was mahogony brown and the highlights were copper red, though the red wasn't that bright like an ang pow. *grinz*

Now I am feeling so light and wonderful with a new hairstyle. Gee, I hope the colour will last me for a long time since I paid so much for it, eh? Anyway, it's still worth it.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment