Saturday, January 17, 2009

Superb XO Sliced Fish Bee Hoon at Buona Vista

Today's lunch is simply superb! My colleagues and I went to Buona Vista as my Malay colleague wanted to try out one of the Muslim stalls there. It's a good thing I decided to try out the other stall's specialty dish, seeing so many people placing orders for it. The dish is none other than XO sliced fish bee hoon.

It was quite a long wait for the noodles to arrive but it was worth it. I took a picture of the noodles to share:


XO sliced fish bee hoon. Yum!!!


It has a creamy soup base and the slices of fish meat are plenty and thick. Not to mention it contains more than just a dash of the XO liqueur. The taste of the XO was so strong and so seductive that made me want to slurp up the whole bowl.

It costs S$5 per bowl and it's money well-spent. I don't mind coming back to this stall again for the noodles. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment