Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tales of Beedle the Bard is the Fastest Selling Book for 2008

According to Telegraph, J K Rowling's latest book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, has just become the fastest selling book for 2008.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard – mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the latest book in the wizard boy series – sold 367,625 copies in the first three days after publication on December 4.

It is apparent that her fans are still very supportive of her even though she had wrapped up the Harry Potter universe. That includes me as well. So I am very happy that her latest book has done so well, especially since it's going to be sold for charitable purposes.

Till to date, I still can't bring myself to read it as I want to prolong my reading period as long as possible. Then I won't have to let go of Harry so fast. Weird, isn't it?

Anyway, let's savour the book's success for now, before another new book comes in to take away the feat.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment