Monday, December 15, 2008

Damn Drivers! So Arrogant!

I was having my dinner when it was rudely interrupted by incessant car honking noise from below. Damn the driver. So I went to my kitchen window and found a single car which was parked below. That car's driver had to be the culprit.

The only damn thing is that I can't see the car plate number otherwise I would report it straightaway to the traffic police. Damn stupid driver.

My post is gonna get flamed but who cares!! The damn driver is a damn brown guy. Damn them. So what if they have a car?! Does that make them more superior than us? Damn them!!!

I should have gone down to copy the car plate number and post it online. I am so angry now. But I must give a name for such people in future. The law here is not very forgiving of bloggers who are racists. But I am!!! Oh who cares!!!

*sighs*

Anger is getting right to my head and making me lose sense. Damn. I better stop writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment