Monday, November 3, 2008

Today's My Lucky Day

I am feeling so lucky right now.

I had just gotten a free ride home from my colleague and that's a rarity in itself. Mostly our dismissal times do not match and thus being able to get this ride today is giving me such a good feeling.

First, I get to reach home @ 6.45pm. That's at least 15mins to 30mins earlier than my usual time if I were to take the public transport combo of MRT and bus.

Second, I don't have to wrestle with other strangers for a seating. I get to rest my legs during the 45mins journey, rather than enduring the usual 1 hour standing ride home.

Third, I get to escape from the horrid service of bus service no. 228 for once. To me, that's a very good thing because the bus drivers aren't very nice people. Just because they are driving the bus don't mean that they can be rude and mean to passengers. Hmmpf!

Just based on these 3 factors alone is more than enough to make it my lucky day. Ok, I'm probably exaggerating a bit here. How about a lucky transport day? Better?

Hmmm... if only I can get this lucky for every single day. Yeah I know, I am such a greedy piggy, aren't I? But that's just wishful thinking on my part. My colleague doesn't owe me anything so if I manage to get a voluntary ride, I should start counting my lucky stars already. w00t!

And so, with that, I'll get an early dinner too! How's cool is that? Oooooh kimchi!!!! Here I come!!!

*Yum*

No comments:

Post a Comment