Friday, August 1, 2008

Nice Lunch @ Ben Jerry's Restaurant

Today's lunch was quite special from the usual fare that I had ate during working hours.

Together with my colleagues from NHGP, we went to a Ben & Jerry's restaurant along Dempsy Road (I think) which happened to be the only outlet that offers full meals other than just selling ice-cream.

I didn't take any pictures of the interior of the restaurant. However, I did snapped a picture of my food along with Susan's, using my Sony Ericsson K800i.


This is what I ordered. Some sort of a burger with ham & cheese. Yum...


This belongs to Susan's.


It was the only time that they took me along for their lunch sessions. I guess it might be due to the fact that my boss wasn't around and so I could have a longer lunch. Furthermore, I am not so close to these colleagues at my new company and thus there is no reason for them to ask me along all the time.

*sighs*

We shall see how things go. But, for the record, I really enjoyed the food. Just the food, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment