Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's raining heavily now *sighs*

The weather has not been so good these few days. Most of the time, it would be raining heavily and it's hard to get out anywhere as traffic jams would mount upon the descent of the rain.

Now the rain is coming non-stop in my area and only god knows how long it will take to finish up whatever water droplets it has in those big clouds.

Yet to me, it's soothing and seems to cool myself efficiently. I like the sound of rain and I personally prefer rainy days to sunny days.

Being indoors all day when I'm not working has partly contributed to the liking of rain factor. With no one else to go out with, being at home is the most favourite pastime that I like to do in my free time. Having the rain means having a companion too. Its sounds soothes my nerves and calms me down. The smell of rain makes me feel refreshed and light-headed.

In short, I love the rain and hopes that it likes me back too. *sighs*

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment