Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frustrated with Lil Green Patch!

I am very frustrated with Lil green Patch's numerous glitches and today's glitch is the worst. This is what I got when I logged on to my patch just now:

--

Your (Lil) Green Patch has more than 200 plants and is at risk if you make any changes to it. Please don't accept any more plants, sell plants in Marketplace or buy plants in the Store till this message stops showing up above your (Lil) Green Patch. We are working to fix the issue. Thanks for your patience.

--

I don't understand why they had to set a limit of 200 hundred plants to every patch. The main goal for the application is to get more plants sent so that sponsors would donate money to save the rainforests. So, the more you send, the more money you raise.

Yet they are setting this limit which will restrict users from sending more plants. This defeats the purpose of saving the rainforests through the use of this application. This is in addition to the annoying acceptance of plants requests on a click by click basis. This is simply a big waste of time and now with the limits set, this application has lost its appeal for me.

Initially, when I was playing this application, I was so in love with it as the plants were cute and I get to contribute to a good cause.

Now everything has changed and it remains to be seen whether the developers will listen to the users' comments and improve the application. Otherwise I will no longer use the application.

=(


No comments:

Post a Comment