Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gimme a Break!

Oh my god. I didn't expect things to turn out so bad.

Well. Ok, I may have just exaggerate things a bit too much here. Anyway, I am just pissed off at having wasted my time listening to hogwash earlier on in the afternoon.

Ops. I better hope my colleagues don't come across this post. Hahaha!!

Ok... it's not really hogwash but the topics touched on were so boring that I didn't pay much attention to it. It's the CEO's special town hall speech and I ought to give him some credit but... his monotonous voice is not doing any miracles to my tired ears.

Such a special occasion deserved a better treatment than the one I gave. Oh, what did I do? Absolutely nothing. I was already dozing off towards the middle of the speech.

Yep.... sleeping in full view of the CEO. Damn, I'm good, aren't I? Of all the things that I dare to do, it has to be falling asleep in front of the CEO's speech party. I know I'm bad but what's done can't be undone.

Let's hope I can survive the rest of my time at this company, shall we?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment