Saturday, August 9, 2008

dblO Fun!

Right after the concert, both mayi and I headed off to dbl O for a night of dancing.

It had been quite a while since the last time we went to dbl O. Our usual haunts are either MOS or Phuture. I used to enjoy clubbing at MOS but lately it's getting way too crowded and the kind of people who gather there are not your friendly type too. They jostled around you while you are trying to dance and it's not pleasant at all.

Initially, mayi wanted to go MOS but I suggested dbl O since xin always go there for clubbing and I am getting really tired of MOS.

Well, dbl O indeed did not disappoint. For one thing, the drinks are cheap and the music is great. I had a good time dancing to many familiar songs like Backstreet's Back, Baby One More Time, Umbrella and The Way I Are.

So many good songs in such a short span of time really made my night. Though at first mayi wasn't feeling very well after we had our tequila shots. Hmmm... probably she wasn't used to the tequila used. I don't know but probably MOS used a different brand of tequila. Heehee...

Nonetheless, she managed to recover on time for a round of fantastic dancing. The night would have been perfect except for a speck of dust that marred a bit of fun. A guy was trying to be funny with me and he thought he might get a chance in trying to get me into sexy dancing. Ha!

He got the wrong girl though. I just kept doing things the opposite way that he wanted me to do. He wanted a yes but I gave him a no. For one thing, he's way too short for my liking. Hahaha!!! Besides, good guys don't hang out at such places. Only jerks looking for a good time and easy prey come to this place. But hey I still got to give them some credit. At least they know when to back off.

Anyways, people go clubbing simply just to have fun. So do I. Only my fun is pure dancing. Wee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment