Monday, July 28, 2008

Interesting Feature on my Wind

Whoa! I have just come across a very interesting bit of information on one of the features on my Wind. For the uninitiated, it's MSI Wind.

All the way I have been using the arrow keys to scroll down pages of documents or websites. But through this very useful forum, I came to know about the side scrolling on the trackpad. I have been so silly and didn't realise that I could have made my life simpler by just doing the trackpad touch. *sighs*

Oh well. Better late than never. So far, everything has been very good on the Wind, except for the battery life, which continues to disappoint as usual. I am now waiting for the 6-cell batteries to arrive in Singapore so that I can buy them for usage. Then I won't have to be plugged in to AC power for most of the time.

A portable laptop is supposed to allow the user to move around without being tied to the power socket. Yet for the Wind, the battery life fails to deliver what it promises.

The Wind would have been a perfect, little machine if not for its abysmal battery life. Oh well, life is not perfect and it doesn't go your way all the time. Patience is the only thing that will bring the 6-cell battery closer to me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment