Saturday, October 22, 2011

Manga Read: Kuroshitsuji Chapter 62

Ok, I know this is late but I always forgot to post my review once I have completed reading each newly released chapter of Kuroshitsuji. I keep neglecting this blog. I'm so sorry.

Anyway for the latest chapter, Yana has brought us more details on how Sebastian came to be contracted to Ciel. Finally fans of Kuroshitsuji gets more insight into the thoughts of Ciel Phantomhive as well as a little bit of Sebastian Michaelis.

Overall this chapter is more centered on their initial meeting and how Sebastian copes with serving such a young, tiny Master. It is actually quite heartwarming and a little hilarious. See a preview picture from the chapter below:




Ciel is too cute in this panel, especially with his grumpy face. Sebastian can be clearly seen as being frustrated with having to deal with such a stubborn young child who couldn't even take care of himself. Well, that is understandable considering that Sebastian is a demon who has lived for centuries. Ciel is nothing but a mere soul to him, a human child that is frail and weak.

With this chapter, Yana promises to show us more about the intricate relationship between Sebastian and Ciel in the forthcoming chapter. All we have to do now is to wait for November 18.

Ugh... I do really hate waiting sometimes. LOL ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment