Friday, May 28, 2010

iPad Lauches All Over the World

According to Channel NewsAsia, Apple has launched its much hyped new product, the iPad, today officially over several countries in a staggered product launch. 

It looks like the iPad is a winning product for the California-based Apple, with long queues formed at all launching countries. The report also mentioned that Singapore will be in the next round of launch in July this year. But I won't be tempted to buy as the price of owning an iPad is too high. Plus I have just gotten my new Toshiba laptop this year too and thankfully, it has served me well after the first week of terror use.

Even Japan's Sony is already getting on the touchscreen tablet bandwagon but I seriously doubt it can defeat Apple's new crown jewel. 

What do you think about the iPad? 

PS. the name still sounds horrible to my ears. It's too close to what ladies uses every month. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment