Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nice Lunch @ Commonwealth

Today's lunch was really sumptuous and I'll probably will never get another lunch like this again. The place that we went to is quite near to our office building and despite the look of the place, the food was really good. See the pictures below for the dishes that we had ordered for 2 persons.


Drunken cockles! Yummy !


Buttered pork ribs! Yummy yummy!


Bean sprouts with salted fish! Yummy!


This lunch is largely thanks to my facility supervisor as she treated me for some reason that was never disclosed. Nonetheless, the cockles were really good and I am already drooling for more. This dish is served cold so the freshness of the cockles is captured in the dish.

The buttered pork ribs is also one of the stall's signature dishes and those powdery substance you see in the picture is actually the butter. Yup, they managed to fry the butter until it turns into powder and it's so delicious.

Overall the lunch was really satisfying and I doubt I get to eat these dishes again. 1 person eating all of these dishes is a bit much, don't you think so?

Still the most I can do is to share these with everyone so if you are interested, pop by Commonwealth Blk 116 to get these babies!

Yum! (^_^)/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment