Monday, December 7, 2009

iPhone price plans for M1 and Starhub out

Finally we get to compare the pricing plans for the highly sought after Apple iPhone offered by both M1 and Starhub. They have joined the market which used to be dominated by Singtel. How do their plans score?

Cnet has compiled a table for easy reference. The official date launch for both telcos are 9th December 2009, which is this coming Wednesday. Will many Singtel customers make the switch? For me, I am still under a current contract with Singtel and that will only be due next May. So I have got a long wait ahead of me.

Still it wouldn't hurt to start researching and comparing those prices. On the other hand, Singtel has announced they will be making revisions to their current price plans for the iPhone. How much of a difference it will make depends on how big (or small) the revisions are.

I shall be waiting for Singtel's move before making the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment