Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hit 300 posts on this blog?!

Oh my.... I had just realised that I have posted more than 300 posts in this blog. I wasn't really aware of it until I was checking through my dashboard and saw the figure in the corner. Wow.... I have managed to type out so many pages of nonsense writing ^_~

Hmm it's not a milestone by any standard since this blog was started just over a year ago and I have not been posting regularly to it. If I had, the post counts would have hit a thousand. There's so many things that I want to write about but then when I get home, I have forgotten what I wanted to write.

Ad hoc postings is what I do all the time so it may seems like my blog has no proper structure. Unlike some other famous blogs where you can see what the general feel of the blog is about. Mine has no feel at all. Hee....

Ok maybe I write too much on manga and anime stuffs. I hope I am not considered an otaku even though my main interests are mangas and animes. I don't even do cosplay though that certainly sounds fun. My lousy sewing skills prevent me from doing so. Renting a costume is too expensive and so I shall continue to prance about in my normal daily wear. Oh la la....

Honestly I didn't realise there are people who do read this blog. If you are one of them, I apologise for my lousy writing skills. I put more pictures than writing. Hee...

Anyway I have applied for 2 weeks worth of leave and will be spending my time rotting at home. I am too lazy to go out and not many friends are free to go with me anyway. So I probably will post more, read more manga and watch more animes. Sounds good to me, you know.

Right now I am downloading One Piece manga and I hope to get started on my long neglected Bleach as well as Naruto. So much reading to do but since all I have now is time, it's not a big deal to spend it reading mangas.

I am so addicted to reading mangas that I don't even watch local tv shows anymore. That makes me wonder why I bought my LCD tv in the first place and a 40 inch one too.

I am such a crazy person after all. Woohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment