Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Colours for Nintendo DSi

According to CNET, Nintendo has announced new colours line-up for its upcoming DSi as seen in the picture below:



I wonder if there's a red colour version. However these new colours will not be seen in Singapore for quite a while as currently there are no news that distributors for Nintendo products will be bringing them in. *sighs*

Every time Singapore receives the goodies late and we have no choice but to live with it. This is boring, man. Living in Japan seems to be very good as all the things that I like have originated from Japan.

Anyway I am not sure whether I would be purchasing the DSi as I'm still using my Sony PSP Slim which is serving me well. The technology world moves so fast that it's impossible to keep up with the latest gadgets, no matter how drool-worthy they are.

If only I have all the money in the world, or if I just shut down permanently from the internet, then I won't have to agonize over things like that anymore. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment