Sunday, March 1, 2009

MSI Wind U123 Coming Soon

This time round, the spotlight is on MSI and its Wind line. The MSI Wind U123 is also getting equipped with the new Intel Atom N280 processor and is rumoured to be arriving in April too.

The interesting bit is that it will be available in either 6-cells battery or 9-cells battery. Both sound excellent in terms of maximising energy usage. The original Wind initially only came with a 3-cells battery option which was a huge disappointment. Battery life was weak and I could only squeeze out 1.5 hours of usage before my Wind raises the flag for AC power.

I can't wait for the new Wind to arrive and read reviews on it. Nonetheless I am still happy with my 1st generation of MSI Wind. Even if the new Wind is available now, I don't see the need to buy it.

Still, kudos to MSI for keeping with the latest changes in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment